Famous buildings in UAE
Are you wondering about what is the most famous buildings in uae ? The UAE is considered one of the best and newest countries that is interested in architecture and building its own cultural monuments. The United Arab Emirates has accomplished many developments in the field of architecture throughout the ages until the present time.
Famous buildings in UAE
UAE owns the most luxurious buildings in the world and the tallest in terms of height; Therefore, it was mentioned in the Guinness Book of Records that the tallest buildings in the world are located in the Arab Emirates, and among the most prominent engineering monuments in the Emirates are the Al-Hosn Palace, Al Jahili Fort, and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, in addition to the Emirates Palace. Among them there are some buildings that are distinguished in their architectural design in a way that makes them represent The pride of the Arab Emirates and the entire Arabian Peninsula, we learn about them below.
- 828 m.
- Burj Khalifa is one of the tallest buildings in the world, and it considered as one of the most famous buildings in uae. which is located in the Emirate of Dubai. It was designed on an area of 2722 feet.
- It is also a source of national income, and was classified as the most beautiful skyscraper built to this day, and for this reason it has become a distinct edifice that distinguishes the Arabian Peninsula and the entire Arab world.
JW Marriott Tower
- 355 meters.
- The JW Marriott Towers is one of the most prestigious towers in Dubai, which has an amazing view that dominates its surroundings. The twin towers are also distinguished by a huge tiered building that stands out in the midst of the city’s traffic.
- It also includes a hotel with a wonderful and unique design inspired by the palm tree and contains many facilities, including restaurants, and shops There is also a resort and a swimming pool, surrounded by picturesque gardens.
Rose Rayhan Rotana Tower
- The Rose Rayhan Rotana Tower is one of the most famous Dubai towers, which is characterized by a lot of exterior design with glass facades with bright and harmonious colors.
- This tower houses the hotel, which is one of the first brands of major hotels in Dubai that is alcohol-free. hour to provide the best service.
Al Yaqoub Tower
- Yaqoub is a skyscraper.
- The tower consists of 69 floors and was completed in 2013, and it is the private property of Saif Al-Din Yaqoub, a 224-room hotel, and the design of the hotel is inspired by the design of the Elizabeth Tower in London, but Without the presence of the famous clock.
- C Al-Seef has 44 floors and a height of 215 meters. It was opened in 2005, and it is one of the tallest and most beautiful towers in Dubai
Burj Al Arab
- The Burj Al Arab is the first building in the United Arab Emirates with a luxurious character and attractive design that dazzled the whole world, and it became one of the most famous towers in the Middle East and the world.
- It reflects a unique architectural design, as the Burj Al Arab is designed in the form of an external sail, is located on the sea and has all the features of luxury that anyone in the world dreams of.
- The height of the tower is 321 meters, while it is located 280 meters from the Dubai beach.
- It is considered one of the best and longest international hotels in 1999 and 2000 and the
United Arab Emirates managed to compete in the world arena with merit.
- Etihad Towers consists of a group of 5 luxurious towers, which is a residential complex with full facilities including the airport, business centers, shopping centers, many parks and more. So that its residents can live in more easily.
- The towers complex consists of three residential towers, to gather their needs in one place, in addition to the office tower for businesses, and the 5-star Jumeirah Hotel, which is 280 meters high.
- On the 74th floor of the second tower there is an observation tower that helps you to see and watch the surrounding view in complete comfort.
Al Seef Towers
- Al Seef Tower consists of 44 floors.
- It was opened in 2005, and it is one of the tallest and most beautiful towers in Dubai.
Other impressive Buildings
There’s such an impressive famous buildings in UAE that might attract your eyes like: Dubai world trade center, Cayan towers, Jumeirah emirates towers, Princess towers, Atlantis the palm and the dubai mall.
That’s all for our review of the best famous buildings in uae . You can consider these buildings to rent apartments in Dubai.